Sign in to follow this  
SFI'BeZerKoManDr

Elite Force I

I got Elite Force I to work again online at long last (somehow was missing 1.20 patch for the original) and now I can make videos playing it. As it happens the new enhancements from youtube (which don't make up in the least for the way they recently butchered their channel display, eliminating all background art) work even BETTER using EF1 than EF2 and as you can see, render the scene and action in much clearer fashion than it appears ingame (especially in my case as the display is lit very weakly probably because I dont have vid card or setting that I don't see). The angular and diffuse appearance relative to rendering available in EF2 as such and the different screen layout combine with this editing filter to make more realistic and polished picture (haven't tried any of the other youtube variations yet) and the "stabilize" feature hones in on something or another to animate it additionally also in a different manner than in EF2 videos, where it projects forward and pans according to some parameters. Also the score page cuts zoom with great gusto, being filled out with more stuff in EF1.

LOL......................ah the good old bunny hop. :P

....Trench strafe jump FTW !!!!! :good:/>

Wonder if I still have my EF media kicking around.

I do... for those days when enough of us decide to rekindle something from the good ol days hehe

I do... for those days when enough of us decide to rekindle something from the good ol days hehe

I found them :)

shot0000.jpg

Second place.....................considering it was the first time in years since I played EF1 not bad.

Anyone else have issues with the FPS in the game jumping all over the place?

I havent reinstalled it yet. If the tourney happens i will tho.

These guys have authorization to distribute Eliteforce 1 for free from CBS.

So if you've ever wanted to check it out.