Sign in to follow this  
DarkOmen-Forum-AI

Chaos Theory: The dark side of The Secret World's Issue 8

Filed under: Horror, Sci-Fi, Game Mechanics, Patches, Opinion, The Secret World, Chaos Theory, Buy-to-Play

chaos theory
Last week MJ espoused her belief that The Secret World Issue 8's scenarios are a terrific addition to the game and worthy of your consideration. As much fun as she's been having, my own experiences have been middling-to-poor with Issue 8. In my opinion, this is the first Issue that's really stumbled in terms of accessibility and quality.

Part of that was to be expected. Issue 8 is, let's face it, a stalling tactic so Funcom can finish up the first half of Tokyo. It's busy work for the community in the guise of a "certification" as well as an AP/SP sink for those of us who have filled out most (or all) of our skill wheel and need some other form of character growth.

Mind you, while Issue 8 has stumbled, it's not a travesty. I actually appreciate the idea of a new form of group content that's repeatable, and it's exciting to get a glimpse into the mysterious Council of Venice. But I do want to look at a few failings of this update and how Funcom could improve matters.

Continue reading Chaos Theory: The dark side of The Secret World's Issue 8

MassivelyChaos Theory: The dark side of The Secret World's Issue 8 originally appeared on Massively on Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article