im in quite a few there :coffee:

good games berzer, had heaps of fun today

got heaps of hours in

Screencapture25.png OOOO YA!!!! :coffee:

It is ok to put ef1 scores too right?

Screencapture7-1.png

Screencapture12-1.png

Screencapture9-2.png

Screencapture21.png AWARDS!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Guest ravensdark
Screencapture25.png OOOO YA!!!! :coffee:

It is ok to put ef1 scores too right?

Screencapture7-1.png

Screencapture12-1.png

Screencapture9-2.png

Screencapture21.png AWARDS!! WOOOHOOO!!!

woah

go ray GO RAY

100 points in 14 minutes

OH MY GOD. :laser::nhl_crach::D

Screencapture25.png

Yes OMG its on my Roleplay Server ... :assassin:

That is bad then?

How?

:unworthy:

Guest ravensdark
That is bad then?

How?

firstly, ober has a few issues with Rray.

also, its an RPG server, lol.

which means no killing.

i think thats what hes trying to say

correct me if im wrong :assassin:

Guest Riaros
That is bad then?

How?

Yes it is bad, its an RPG server, people arent ment to play FFA on it because it encourages people to do it whilst we have RP sessions, there's plenty of other servers to play FFA on anyways.

everyone was shooting eachother so i shot them back. am i supposed to just let them shoot me with no retaliation? that isn't fair so i shot back

no one was roleplaying anyway, we were just exploring the maps we haven't seen yet and i repeat no roleplaying was going on. one of the people shot me so i went mass murder :)

everyone was shooting eachother so i shot them back. am i supposed to just let them shoot me with no retaliation? that isn't fair so i shot back

no one was roleplaying anyway, we were just exploring the maps we haven't seen yet and i repeat no roleplaying was going on. one of the people shot me so i went mass murder :)

That is awesome, if u guys wanna raid some rpg servers I am game!

:)

Guest ravensdark

but its an rpg server, dont you get the point NO SHOOTING

bio, i dont think thats nesecary... :)

Guest Riaros

Im sorry, i was not going to comment on this but now i feel i must. Even if your comment is a joke i find it disrespectful, not just because its the way i see things but more so the fact ober is a good friend of mine, ober pays good money for his RPG server and he can run it how he wants, i guess i see the act of raiding an RPG server to be just as bad as another clan recruiting on our servers, disrespectful.

Im sorry, i was not going to comment on this but now i feel i must. Even if your comment is a joke i find it disrespectful, not just because its the way i see things but more so the fact ober is a good friend of mine, ober pays good money for his RPG server and he can run it how he wants, i guess i see the act of raiding an RPG server to be just as bad as another clan recruiting on our servers, disrespectful.

Wow it's funny when people don't know each other they automatically assume someone is being disrespectful. I apologize to the offended parties, but really. It was a joke, if your sensibilities are that delicate then......anything I say will probably offend someone lol.

A lil bg on me. I ran the EFL for years, I was one of the biggest believers in the game. I actually tried to have a different league thats purpose was conquering planets with wins. Semi rpg huh..... so with that said, I guess I am as much of a geek as the next guy. I mean i feel u guys are pissed cause I am screaming NERDS! or something huh? Or am I missing something here?

Now that i have apologized and as I continue typing I see less and less the need for it. But again sometimes I do say the wrong thing. :)

Seriously, that's an inside joke with some of us, from the old oE Lineage/Planetside days lol. You guys just need to relax, its hard to know one another via posts in a forum. Otherwise, Hoff will have to post his infamous ghey thread pic.

:( Well maybe you should reiterate the entire joke. It would be unfortunate if a misunderstanding caused bad feelings. If someone was shooting RRay, its understandable she would do the same. You're not supposed to shoot ppl on RPG , I understand but if there's no RP game going on then what's the problem really cause nothing is actually happening?... I think we should all respect Ober and his server and I hope this doesn't constitute a real problem.

As I've known Bio and company for years ((about 7 years or so)) and I participated in the EFL leagues etc too.

It was obvious he was making a joke.

Riaros you friend can run his server anyway he likes too. If he doesn't like how someone acts there then ban them.

However you guys don't need to attack Rachelray for stuff (your buddy made comments over Xfire about it) that happened there and not here.

If this is the reason why you quit then...................I don't have an answer (well not a "polite" one)

EF2 is just a game as are everything we do here and if you can't look at it like that then you need to take a step back from the PC and spend some time in real life.

Did you notice I countered the post with a LOL :( It should have been a hint we were all joking.

Guest Riaros

Its ok Eliteone, i sent Bio a PM to hopefully clear things up with him after i made my decision.

geez everybody gets so uptight about things around here... i like ober and respect his server but when people shoot me i am not just going to let them do it with no retaliation. if he don't want people to shoot then disable weapons? or is that needed for rpging? i dunno but i have never seen someone actually rpging on the server...

I don't know what exactly rpging is but if someone could pm me that would be great :)

geez everybody gets so uptight about things around here... i like ober and respect his server but when people shoot me i am not just going to let them do it with no retaliation. if he don't want people to shoot then disable weapons? or is that needed for rpging? i dunno but i have never seen someone actually rpging on the server...

I don't know what exactly rpging is but if someone could pm me that would be great :)

RPG=Role playing

Example the guys with the Captain in front of his name is the "Captain" you play like you are the crew etc.

i knew it meant roleplaying but i don't know what you do.. thanks tho

You go around the map pretending to be a part of the crew. It's like playing you are in Star Trek in this case.

...its keen- whatever you type actually happens. You can even eat food if you go to the galley. Ohhh I wish I could ring me up a chalupa right now... It only works if there's enough ppl saying different things. Personally I would suggest installing a holodeck so you you could go play FFA while you're waiting for someone to think of something to happen.

aawey.jpg

\after this screen, some weird thing happened w tetryon gun and for a few seconds you could see machine gun traces everywhere from a gun that was spawning... :)aawey89.jpgaawey932.jpgapid28.jpgapid231.jpgaawey421.jpgapid74.jpg

apid991.jpg

apid3211.jpg

apid5545.jpg

apid991.jpg

apid731.jpg

apid590.jpg

apid342.jpg

apid221.jpg

apid211.jpg

apid94.jpg

apid66.jpg

apid14.jpg