SFI'BeZerKoManDr

Elite Force 2 scores page [SFI]

nice vidz bezer :mellow: and good scores guys, ill have to have a game soon :unworthy:

I think part of the reason it loads askew, now that I think about it, is I had the whole group of the pictures centered instead of left indent. :mellow: Also way too many I guess. Of course anyone in the clan can use this area to post or look at things and I don't want to gum it up. Some of the shots were included to show text of ingame dialogue, which I made larger. The normal screenshots I try to leave reduced sized (with enhanced gamma to compensate) :unworthy: .

uhhhhh..... english?

Screencapture11-2.png

Screencapture15-1.png

Screencapture2.png

Screencapture5-1.png

Screencapture8.png

Screencapture9-3.png

Screencapture10-2.png

those were from yesterday. i was on ef2 for almost the whole day :lol:

([OSE] Chelsea was my name for a while cause Chelsea is my favorite soccer team)

Screencapture11-3.png

Screencapture4-4.png

And just for fun....

Screencapture20.png

Screencapture25-1.png

And my secret invasion force...

Screencapture9-4.png

that was a fun match, Ray-- I like practicing attacking the upper level on dm_dw. I was starting to feel like Wile E. Coyote. :thumbsup:

lol thats how i feel when i go against breen, mr. right, or any of those other ef2 legends...

well sometimes I feel like a piece of swiss cheese against those guys. In our game I kept trying to climb up there to get you and use different plans and you were staying up in your perch like the roadrunner. I thought I had you each time but then you zipped a little way away like the roadrunner and I ended up just missing and running right in your tracks. Or I thought I has you and Jurot ran into me from behind. What I needed was a catapult to get up there but Acme only kept sending me those stupid guns. :thumbsup:

i love that map cause i can see every main room and it is easy to hit people from :lol: i am also a legend with the nader :lol:

here are some screenies!

Screencapture17-1.png

Screencapture9-5.png

Screencapture18.png Great game berzer!!!! :thumbsup: