SFI'BeZerKoManDr

Elite Force 2 scores page [SFI]

Hey everyone! i've been really really REALLY wanting to play EF2 but my CD's still don't work on my computer. My new computer has parallels so it runs Windows 7. i was wondering if anyone has a downloadable ISO image version of the game, i know a while back i tried to do it with Dr.Breen but that was when i didn't have parallels to run windows on my mac. can ya'll help me out?! :)

Hi Rachael Ray-0 good to hear from you! :D

I think there must be a way to do this; if you are able to run Win 7, you should be able to run a PC disk version of EF2 so the ISO should work also. Why aren't you able to run the Mac EF2 disks on the new Mac? Doesn't it have ability to run Mac software as well as parallel Windows? ( I know you explained this to me before but I can't remember). I thought there was a Mac version EF2 ISO too.:wacko:

Hi Rachael Ray-0 good to hear from you! :D

I think there must be a way to do this; if you are able to run Win 7, you should be able to run a PC disk version of EF2 so the ISO should work also. Why aren't you able to run the Mac EF2 disks on the new Mac? Doesn't it have ability to run Mac software as well as parallel Windows? ( I know you explained this to me before but I can't remember). I thought there was a Mac version EF2 ISO too.:wacko:

no, the mac ISO didn't work. also my CD's didn't work because i think it requires something that was only made in the older macs and when i got my new one it didn't have it any more :/

if you can hook me up with the ISO's this weekend that'd be awesome. i'll try to be on xfire saturday

no, the mac ISO didn't work. also my CD's didn't work because i think it requires something that was only made in the older macs and when i got my new one it didn't have it any more :/

if you can hook me up with the ISO's this weekend that'd be awesome. i'll try to be on xfire saturday

I'll upload for you and personal message the links to you.

I'll upload for you and personal message the links to you.

don't worry about it, i just installed riaros's iso disk images and the game works fine. but for some reason the master server patches aren't working because i can't see the list of servers...

don't worry about it, i just installed riaros's iso disk images and the game works fine. but for some reason the master server patches aren't working because i can't see the list of servers...

You're patched to the latest version?

You're patched to the latest version?

version 1.0 came with rio's download thing

That is because the Master Server was taken down and then replaced. For now you can join servers thru xfire and the info about master is elsewhere on forum here.. I'll find it for you soon.

That is because the Master Server was taken down and then replaced. For now you can join servers thru xfire and the info about master is elsewhere on forum here.. I'll find it for you soon.

but the thing is that my xfire doesn't have any of the servers because i always played on a mac before so it has no record of me playing ef2 before today. i'll have to wait for a time when me and you are both online so i can join through you being online