Sign in to follow this  
DarkOmen-Forum-AI

Chaos Theory: My modest Secret World wish list

Filed under: Horror, Sci-Fi, Opinion, The Secret World, Chaos Theory, Buy-to-Play

TSW
I'm not a greedy man. At least, I like to think I'm not. I try hard to be content with what I have, including the bounty of gaming options before me. And when it comes to The Secret World, I find that I have plenty to be thankful for.

I have a wonderful cabal that gathers together once a week for a riotous good time. I'm still in love with TSW's atmosphere and story well over a year after its launch. I adore the game's wardrobe options and can't stop playing dress-up with my Templar. I find the intellectual aspects of the missions and builds stimulating. I even get to write about all of this right here on Massively.

So don't take the following wish list as a lack of contentment. I'm really happy with the game as it is, but as with any gamer, there are always desires and wants that rise unbidden into my consciousness while I play. I recognize that Funcom has its hands very full as it tries to create as much content as it can with a reduced team, but that's not going to stop me today from wishing out loud for a few quality of life improvements for 2014.

Continue reading Chaos Theory: My modest Secret World wish list

MassivelyChaos Theory: My modest Secret World wish list originally appeared on Massively on Mon, 06 Jan 2014 13:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article