Sign in to follow this  
DarkOmen-Forum-AI

Chaos Theory: Twelve things to do once you've beaten The Secret World

Filed under: Horror, Sci-Fi, Endgame, Opinion, The Secret World, Guides, Chaos Theory, Buy-to-Play

TSW
In many respects, The Secret World is a strange MMO that doesn't follow the typical paths that its contemporaries do. It probably has fewer quests that most MMOs, and even factoring in the increased time and difficulty to accomplish them, I suspect that it's not as content-rich of a game as its ravenous community expected it to be.

Months ago I "beat" the game as I see it, having finished all of the missions and main storyline. That left me feeling off-kilter because I didn't know what to do next. I still am feeling less focused than I had been while leveling because the core of TSW to me is the excellent missions and the stories tied to these zones, and I simply wanted more of them. Even with the generally excellent issues from 2013, I'm still endlessly pining for Tokyo, and if that doesn't get here in February, then I'm going to start developing long-distance telepathic powers to make it get done.

So I've been chewing on what to do now. It's not as though TSW lacks options; it's just that they're either quite different from the game that I've played up to this point; they're repetitive or group-dependent or require some self-motivation to go after them. I made a list to help focus my future efforts and thought I'd share that with you today.

Continue reading Chaos Theory: Twelve things to do once you've beaten The Secret World

MassivelyChaos Theory: Twelve things to do once you've beaten The Secret World originally appeared on Massively on Mon, 03 Feb 2014 13:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article