HoffenKill

Star Trek Online Beta

Just signed up ;)

I applies although won't log in so far... :P

I did the same once Hoff posted and you need to wait for the approval email from the admin. ;)

Yeah im still waiting to see if i get accepted yet.

LOL Don't know how i missed this thread, but i just signed up as well.

Now i get to play the waiting game like the rest of you. Hope this game

is worth it. :mellow:

was there a part of the application where you write stuff to describe yourself and why you want to join? I didn't notice anything except email and name registration. I mean if they want credentials I could come up with something. :mellow:

Your beta application is still pending.

:D:mellow::D

:lol: lol haha :D I Feel Your Pain

Just some Pre-Beta goodness I found on G4 tonight. An early look at starship combat. Enjoy! :P

Click Here !

Just some Pre-Beta goodness I found on G4 tonight. An early look at starship combat. Enjoy! :P

Click Here !

Nice stuff, should be a fun game, OMG i love Les Grossmen :) woooo Tropic Thunder FTW!

OMG i love Les Grossmen :) woooo Tropic Thunder FTW!

FTW Indeed Reven... FTW indeed ! :P

Hold it. Talk of Tanks, DPS, Healing.....this is just wand waiving to appeal to the trekies. Nice try...but forget about it!

;) still nothing 4 Reven

Kind of feels like they decided to have their own Star Trek convention and won't let us in and are looking through the window at us pointing and shouting insults at us in Klingon like we don't understand it, but we possibly do. ;)

Playing it now, and it's good, and getting better and better!

Anyone else? :)

I got a free 10 day trial from Pollywog for STO. I'm having some trouble with the uploader, apparently something is wrong with it, ultra- slow. He suggested the Fileplanet version of the downloader but I can't seem to get it working. The file won't show up after I registered on fileplanet. Are there any other downloader providers I can try?

I got the downloader and installed STO, I think, but can't see program. It was 30% on the stasis bar last I saw.

Is it true that the ground conbat in STO is in the third person? That doesn't seem applicable to me; in Elite Force 3rd person is auxiliary to in- avatar view.:)