Saryasino

EF2 server update

I've converted one of the EF2 servers to TDM

Enjoy

thanks.

trying to fix berzerk's settings for you elite.

I wrote a config for it already so should be good to go

Guest Ravensdark
I wrote a config for it already so should be good to go

awesome. i was getting help to do server configs from both breen and chriss, thanks elite.

oh just a fyi, rumors are going around that nades isnt going down. i dunno just what i heard

no, Nades will probably remain up under slightly different management. They can do what they want with their screwy settings as far as I'm concerned; they took out the baitleth of all things-- its a wonder anyone shows up. :)

Thanks for tuning up the EF2 server, E1! It runs really nice. Of course I didn't write the configuration settings I sent, but what went wrong with them? I hope to learn how to write them so I can help with it in the future. The ideas I had may not be possible for modified FFA; increased run- speed and elevated torpedo speed with weapons score and EF1 detpack. From what I understand the source codes for the Ultimate Mod were never released. I can see options within the UM menu for setting things like that but I don't see how they can be done in the framework of regular EF2. Seems like it would be possible to write the command but it would just be guesswork. Is there a possiblity we could try to enable the temporal accelerator item for FFA server? It seems like it could offset some of the disadvantage for players with high ping and also enhances baitleth. ;)