Sign in to follow this  
BiocYte

BFBC2

How many of you out there are willing to put in 2 days a week and get that division going? Hoff doesnt have the baby excuse anymore, Tom needs to stop sleeping with the P90x guy and start playing some games! I need to step away from Aion a bit, I know Frozen is out there somewhere as is Cheezer, Cruiza, Sextron....HELL WE MIGHT JUST HAVE A TEAM!

Lets get it going again boys.

When is our next meet?

I have been usually able to get some BFBC2 action on Wed and Sun nights. Normally 2 to 3 hours worth before the ball and chain complains. :D

I know Frozen was really kicking azz earlier on BF, but haven't seem him around lately. ;)

Just been me and Hoff for the most part.

I have been usually able to get some BFBC2 action on Wed and Sun nights. Normally 2 to 3 hours worth before the ball and chain complains. :D

I know Frozen was really kicking azz earlier on BF, but haven't seem him around lately. ;)

Just been me and Hoff for the most part.

Wed and Sun sounds good to me. 9:30 pm est or so??

I don't know Bio, Tony doesn't like to share me. He is going to wig out when he finds out I'm spending time now with Shawn T and Insanity. I'm in week 2 of that 60 program, so look for me in late fall!!

However, I did buy the game and Kevin installed it and looks like he is owning with it. I'll get his butt over here to register and practice with you guys.

You know I've been gone too long with Slayer actually produces a great sig. :D

Oh Bio, if you could work your magic and create a new sig as a before/after...use current as before and maybe Tony as after? I'll shoot you some example pics manybe?

Holly shitte, he is alive...

Tommy my boy, how are you doing. Long time no see or hear. Thought you fell off the planet. Figured between Section 8 being such a flop and the P90X program, you were gone forever. Get you butt into BFBC2. That is an order...:thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this