Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SFI'BeZerKoManDr

NFL

13 posts in this topic

The men with no hearts in the desert make the Browns 14 1/2 point underdogs to the Seattle Seahawks. I have a feeling about this one. Johnny Manziel has been making marked improvement and for the first time this year the Browns defense looks solvent. Minus Cam Chancellor, Beast Mode and Rawls, I think the Browns sabotage the Seahawks in Seattle 27-13.

nope :P

Chiefs beat Texans... Vikings beat Seahawks... Redskins beat Packers... Bengals beat Steelers.

Well technically I got one wrong here... but talk about having no business losing that game-- Cincy OMG.. WTF... OMG. Am I wrong that they could have just taken a knee 3 times, punted and ended the game with 1:23??

Guess what? Seahawks won too :)

Merry Christmas on that one too-- shortest missed FG this year, just tragic. The door is still open for Seattle to return to the Superbowl.

Merry Christmas on that one too-- shortest missed FG this year, just tragic. The door is still open for Seattle to return to the Superbowl.

The dam laces get them everytime lol

I guess they say having the laces facing the kicker usually causes the ball to pull left when kicking with the right foot. With the weather I suppose the holder skipped turning the football, which you never see in the NFL. Should have aimed more to the right.

Tough luck Seattle- almost looked like Seahawks would come back from being down 31-0 at half. Should be a good matchup for Super Bowl 50!

Denver Broncos/ Carolina Panthers

Annihilated two years ago by Seattle in the Super Bowl, I think the Denver Broncos are a markedly better team now. I think they can sustain drives and play stifling defense and they've done it against great competition. If they keep Caronlina's defense on the field the Panthers a few times have reverted into a pedestrian looking squad and I think Newton is good for 2 picks, Manning has taken care of the ball down the stretch. 24-20 Broncos win Super Bowl 50. :pilot: :coffee: :clap: :detective: :zorro:

:elf::w00t::yu:

Well I've got to stop talking myself out of my first blush predictions. I didn't want to sell the Panthers short but Denver defused Carolina's offense and Peyton Manning let his horses do the heavy lifting to garner his second Super Bowl championship. :sword:

35-24: Atlanta Falcons win the Super Bowl over the New England Patriots